Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
lol...so which one is the loudest...the short one?

·
Registered
433 Posts
I run the short one in 3.5 diameter and it is loud. with just one pipe sounds a lot like a old truck but it flows great

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I run the short one in 3.5 diameter and it is loud. with just one pipe sounds a lot like a old truck but it flows great
lol...definitely not the sound i'm looking for. :eeek:
maybe the mac flowpath is going to fit the bill since it's about the closest i can find to that v8 rumble. plus they have good flow characteristics.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yep

i orderd the one 16" from jegs it sounds like nothing i'v ever heard around here with open exhaust i miss my flowmasters already

·
Registered
317 Posts
You will not miss the blowmasters. Trust me when that turbo spools up and all hell opens with your waste gate you will forget about the blowmasters.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea

all i have is a down pipe with a few extensions from the on three y-pipe kit but i changed my mind about the duals and gonna run single race bullet dumped at axle but right at the moment it sounds like a street stock dirt car with open headers lol i'm working on fuguring out the pms with interacq wow dont know where to start

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
all i have is a down pipe with a few extensions from the on three y-pipe kit but i changed my mind about the duals and gonna run single race bullet dumped at axle but right at the moment it sounds like a street stock dirt car with open headers lol i'm working on fuguring out the pms with interacq wow dont know where to start
if you need a lil help with the pms pm me.. maybe I can assist. I don't have interacq tho.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
You will not miss the blowmasters. Trust me when that turbo spools up and all hell opens with your waste gate you will forget about the blowmasters.
yeah..you were right about this. so..I guess I'll go with the bullets.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I really want to hear some magnapacks with a turbo..seems like it would fit the bill for what most people are looking for.

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
I really want to hear some magnapacks with a turbo..seems like it would fit the bill for what most people are looking for.
yeah...i'd really like to hear them in person. the clips I heard of them on youtube don't sound loud enough. the bullets are definitely louder.

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
got dual 16" bullets with twin turbos and and exhaust exiting in fender behind front wheels.... they did not attenuate the noise levels at all, but took a little bit of the high pitched cackle away. they just deepened the tone slightly. expensive glasspacks is my assessment.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts