Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the steeda 8mm now ( blue ) There expensive though, I heard a few people on this board say the autozone, or discount auto 8mm brand is just as good.. Is this true can i use there wires???

Thanks..

·
Registered
70 Posts
I bought a set of taylor pro spirro's, the ones that you cut yourself. That way I made sure the wires were assembled properly, lubed well and cut to a nice looking length.

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
I have the Taylors. No problems

·
Registered
99 Posts
I have used the Motorsport Plug wires, with no problems. Not too much more than the Autozone wires, and no pulled off boots when you change plugs! I get mine through Summit, for $39.95, it's not bad.

Just my .02

·
Registered
60 Posts
NEVER BUY ACCELL WIRES OR PLUGS. I HAVE HAD 3 SETS GO BAD ON ME AND LEAVE ME STRANDED! plain autozone wires are cool for the price.

·
Registered
75 Posts
hotrodford_88 said:
I have used the Motorsport Plug wires, with no problems. Not too much more than the Autozone wires, and no pulled off boots when you change plugs! I get mine through Summit, for $39.95, it's not bad.

Just my .02
Yeah, I'm gonna be ordering a pair of the Motorsport ones through Summit in the next couple of days. Had a set of custom make wires, just too much work, esp if you can pay the same price and just be able to swap them out.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts