Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the process of putting in '94-'04 Cobra brakes on my '90 LX. A '95 Cobra MC, PV plug, and adjustable PV are in the mail. I attempted to remove my MC today. I broke my vacuum booster. Left stud for the MC is chemically bonded to the MC. My question is: should I just put a fox booster back in, or go to a sn95 booster, I've read some cars need the stronger booster and some cars don't. I did a search, but I can't ever seem to get any results from the search here. Thanks again.

-stew

·
Registered
2,082 Posts
93 cobra booster. best fit and has the extra power to handle 4 wheel disc.

btw to search go to the lounge and theres a box at the top to search. the one on here has been messed up for a while. hope that helps ya

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
93 Cobra booster as stated already. The SN95 ones take a little bit more tweaking of the firewall holes from what others said and 93 Cobra almost went right in. I opened the holes up just a little bit spinning a drill bit in them and it cleared the shock tower.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How readily avilable is the '93 Cobra booster? Just jetting the '95 Cobra MC took about 13 phone calls by the counter person at the parts store.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I have a brand new one I won't be using. I didn't want to beat in the shock tower in my 82 GT to make it fit. PM me for details.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts