Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently installing a PTK kit on my 94 gt. I need the replacement a/c line that came with the 94/95 kits. As far as I can tell it just reroutes it above and out of the way of the turbo. Does anyone know who I could contact to get one? I tried a search but came up empty. Thanks in advance. :salute:

·
4,309 Posts
Interesting since PTK became PTS and then I think ultimately went out of business.

As far as the AC line, you probably could have one custom made for not much money at all. There are lots of mobile AC guys who can do it. They tend to just service auto shops but if you can find one I am sure they will help you out. My brother found one via Craiglist of all places.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
PTK Complete Street Turbo Kit: 94-95 Ford Mustang

This what you are looking for? give them a call and see if they can help
I needed a piece for my ptk system also sent them a email and they sent me one back saying they PTK is out of business. I sent him a norther email asking him if thats the case way do you still advertise that you have these kits never got a respond to that lol

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, looks like I will have one made. If you have ever been to Louisiana in the summer, you will understand.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts