Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2001 GT 5-speed

I was going with BBK LT + BBK O/R H. It was going to come out to be 1000$ canadian for both.

Know, there are many threads about magnaflows/packs and I really like the sound of it. I went to my local performance store to ask how much was a magnaflow catback and he told me 712$ plus shipping and thats canadian. Whats up with that??? I don't care if it's stainless steel. I do care but the price is not reasonable for just a catback. If I add an X-pipe, how much would that be???

So my question is, where can I get the magnaflow/packs for the cheapest price??? Where can I get an X-Pipe and how much for that X-Pipe??? If I still go with BBK long tube, which X-pipe will work good (fits, sound, etc...)???

thanks

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
anybody?

or does that price seem reasonable?

·
Registered
257 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it fluctuates everyday
it's between 1.60 - 1.62

1.60$ can = 1 US (approx)

·
Registered
77 Posts
Ditto on Full Line Exhaust. They have by far the best price on the system that I found.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah im the one who got the catback for 360 shipped to my door from houston performance and got my bassani off road x pipe for 250 shipped. Steve is just better to deal with, he will match anyone's price...you want to buy from him that the fullline exhaust above. Believe me he will be the best to deal with..

thanks
robert

99 silver gt w/ black top
automatic tranny

k&n
magnaflow catback w/ 3.5" tips
bassani off road x pipe
mil eliminators

on order: steeda t/a, steeda pullies(replacement), steeda g trac stage 1 & 2, saleen pedals, cdc shaker hood

1 - 10 of 10 Posts