Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi
i have mustang shelby 2008 5.4 supercharger.
Where can I buy the following parts:
Original Connecting rod ( i need 1 Quantity )
Connecting rod bearings size 0.10 (set)
Gaskets set
headers ( bolton if it possible)

thanks

·
Registered
4,669 Posts
Hands-down the best place to get OEM parts (and NOT reproduction or "made from original tooling") is a dealership called Tousley Ford up in Minnesota. Just as an example, I got a whole timing change set which consisted of everything needed from chains and tensioners to bolts and gaskets, and saved at least $150. Their parts department number is 651-447-4000 and let them know that you are a member of SVTPerformance.com and that Steve is our contact. That way even if Steve doesn't answer or isn't there, everyone in the department knows about it so you can order from anyone.

If they can't ship overseas maybe have them shipped to a friend or relative here in the US, then forward it on?

Also, if you are looking for a set of headers that are not OEM units, let me know and I can you some pricing from Mac Performance on headers for you (bare, painted, or full ceramic coating)! I'd gander that if you were to just get OEM exhaust manifolds, you'd pay more than a decent set of headers; with the shipping to Israel you could have ceramic coated headers instead, probably even long tubes instead. Just let me know if I can help! :D

·
Registered
122 Posts
Dudi,
let me know if you are still looking for these items i can get oem from my local ford store for you if that is what you prefer and i can ship to Israel as well. Let me know if your interested

1 - 3 of 3 Posts