·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to get some for the 01GT.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Try Sean Hyland Motorsports.com. I think they are about $600.

·
Registered
472 Posts
how much louder are longtubes over shorties?

dave

·
Registered
153 Posts
What is the Summit part number for the new Hooker Longtubes for 99+ GTs? I think I can just get my Off road H-pipe modded by my muffler shop to slip fit on the headers. Those of you with them, how do you like them and how was the install? Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
CSG99GT said:
What is the Summit part number for the new Hooker Longtubes for 99+ GTs? I think I can just get my Off road H-pipe modded by my muffler shop to slip fit on the headers. Those of you with them, how do you like them and how was the install? Thanks!
HOK-16762 uncoated
HOK-16762-1 ceramic coated

·
Registered
153 Posts
Does anybody have these headers with a Mac off road H-pipe? How was the install? They are suppose to be a little easier to install than other brands.

·
Registered
153 Posts
san~man- I just checked the Summit webpage and part number HOK-16762 was a H-pipe, and there was nothing listed for the part number HOK-16762-1. Are you sure these numbers are correct? Just trying to get everything in order to buy them soon. Thanks!

·
Registered
201 Posts
My bad.

The LT # is:

HOK6230 uncoated
HOK6230-1 coated

The above 16762 part number is for the X pipe. Believe me, it IS an X pipe no matter what Summit says. The coated version was not available when I purchased mine (not sure about now though)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts