Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
lookin for a good price and fast shipping
thanks

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
www.summitracing.com $70 for the switch, $20 per pill kit. You'll need two. There is a guy on here Nino97cobra or something. He has a really nifty "box" that eliminates the need for the pills. I had mine about a week later with standard shipping.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I agree with willrace, get it from Summit but as far as the $20 a pill goes, that seems a little high. I got mine for $5.00 a pill at the local speed shop. Also you do know that the window switch will need to be converted , so you will need to have it sent back to MSD to have them fix it for you. I think it's an additional $30.00 to have it converted, Summit should notify you of this and will have it done for you.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
cool thanks guys, ive seen the pills on ebay for cheap too so i'l shop around for them. MSD must have raised the price on the recalibration, they said $35 when i emailed them a while go abut it.... oh well, gotta do it.
thanks guys

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hey willrace4food, how much did ninocobra charge yo for that box deal?

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Is converting the window switch only for the 99+ cars?

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
whoosh, I guess you have 99+. I would get a tach adapter from either Autometer ($60 or $70), PEP ($80-100?), or Paul's High Performance ($300 :eek: ). Either one will be a good investment, and which one you buy is a personal choice they all work the SAME. If you buy one of these, you'll kill two birds with one stone. First, you can have an aftermarket tach/shift light. Second, you no longer need to send the window switch back for conversion. Check out how the tach looks in my car.

My ride.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah i have a 2001. do i hafta get a tach to use the tac adapter with the window switch? this is confusing:confused: (or maybe im just retarded)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts