Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone know where I can find one? E-mail me if you have one at [email protected]. Thanks!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks. any idea how to find KarKraft?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
i bought mine from PPI about 4 months ago.... i'll probably be using it on my 93GT once i get the suspension sorted... look them up, they should be ablel to help you out...

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
what did you pay from PPI and any idea if this cooler is on any other Fords?

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks! I'm sending Jim an email now. Mike

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have a whole attic full of stuff that I have bought from Jim over the last 6 years. I know what parts are unique to my '94 Cobra and stock up knowing that someday I would need to pay a premium for something that is NOS. I have a set of NOS Cobra floormats in their plastic wrappers that I bought from Jim for $60 just before he was going to run out of his original supply. Now, whatever he is selling is what he can find on Ebay and places like that. He ha to pay more so he charges more. He's selling a pair of OEM Ford rear Cobra brake rotors for $50 (half price) right now. I'm tempted to buy two sets to just storwe away.

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Wayne Norcross said:
I have a whole attic full of stuff that I have bought from Jim over the last 6 years. I know what parts are unique to my '94 Cobra and stock up knowing that someday I would need to pay a premium for something that is NOS. I have a set of NOS Cobra floormats in their plastic wrappers that I bought from Jim for $60 just before he was going to run out of his original supply. Now, whatever he is selling is what he can find on Ebay and places like that. He ha to pay more so he charges more. He's selling a pair of OEM Ford rear Cobra brake rotors for $50 (half price) right now. I'm tempted to buy two sets to just storwe away.
Thanks as usual Wayne!

We do have a couple of the "R" power steering coolers remaining at the current low(er) price. When they are gone, the price will be going up dramatically. :crying:

·
Registered
985 Posts
Aren't they just early 90s Lincoln Continental P/S coolers, with unique hoses to hook to the Fox steering system?

cheers
Ed N.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Ed, they could be but the issue you would have is with the "unique hoses" unless you want to start making your own power steering hoses. Not something I want to do. The '94/95 Cobra has a unique oil cooler. Try finding those unique hoses!

Wayne

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Don't forget the steering cooler also was plumbed into the auto resevoir of the radiator on the 95 R's with the same steering cooler.

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
fast Ed said:
Aren't they just early 90s Lincoln Continental P/S coolers, with unique hoses to hook to the Fox steering system?

cheers
Ed N.

:mad: Yes, with regards to the hoses.

The steering pump has a smaller outlet than the cooler has inlet.....you have to crank the hell out of the hose clamps on the pump end or find a way to stretch the hose (seemingly impossible) to fit over the cooler inlet.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I just got cooler from Jim seemingly overnight. Great service. Great quality. Thanks Jim and all.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts