Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know any good places to get 96 or newer spindles in Los Angeles??(at a good price)

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I called a few places and was not having much luck. What is a good price for them? I would think every one would have them???

·
Registered
36 Posts
There are a few yards in Monrovia/Irwindale.

I don't know the names but they are south of the 210 off the Buena Vista exit.

Go south off of the 210, round a sweeping right hander, the road will be on your right. Should say auto wrecking,

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thats not too far. What should I pay.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Three years ago I paid $110 for spindles which came with the hubs. This was not in LA but Chicago but the price could not have gone up that much since then.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I've never priced them...

I'd be willing to meet you over at the yard to check the cars out. It would have to be on the weekend as I don't get off work until after 5pm on weekdays. I'll try to get a phone number for the place in the next few days.

JR

·
Registered
131 Posts
BLK91GT,

I have a set setting in the garage right now and I live in Santa fe springs!
I Also have a hook up at a local wrecking yard, I can get you 99 and up spindles,hubs,calipers,brakets,pads,and rotors for $180 for both sides.
There the newer pbr twin piston calipers too. I'll let you have the spindles I have in the garage for $90 and yes they include the hubs.

Thanks Jeremy

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Jeremy270 and sveltGT just sent a PM to you guys Thanks Stephen

·
Registered
8,496 Posts
I paid $125/shipped for my '94-95 spindles 3 years ago.

Just curious, but why are you going with 96+ spindles? Do you want to increase your front track?

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
IM Jeremy270 He may be able to get you the spindles you need

1 - 12 of 12 Posts