Registered
80 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts

·
Registered
235 Posts
If you can or have put longer studs in your rear I'll sale you some spacers I made at work (I'm a machinist). They are five lug, one inch spacers with the hub hole in the inside so it is centered on your hub and it has its own hub on the spacer for your wheel. Its made of cold roll metal. Very cheep, if interested let me know!

·
Registered
88 Posts
Fast96SVT said:
If you can or have put longer studs in your rear I'll sale you some spacers I made at work (I'm a machinist). They are five lug, one inch spacers with the hub hole in the inside so it is centered on your hub and it has its own hub on the spacer for your wheel. Its made of cold roll metal. Very cheep, if interested let me know!
Dude if you can do all of that, why not just go ahead and bore for the studs and counter bore the other holes so they can be bolted to the car. Then you would have a copy of the H&Rs.

Somebody should be able to make those spacers for less than $160. I really want some but I just can't swallow that price.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ok guys help me out here. What exactly do the spacers do for performance:confused: I understand the looks aspect but there has to be something with the stance that helps at the track or autocross? Thanks!

·
Registered
235 Posts
kwkcpe said:

Dude if you can do all of that, why not just go ahead and bore for the studs and counter bore the other holes so they can be bolted to the car. Then you would have a copy of the H&Rs.

Somebody should be able to make those spacers for less than $160. I really want some but I just can't swallow that price.

Yeah I was thinking about doing that. But all of our machines are full right now. And I could do it a on a regular bench press but just like you said, I would have exacty what H&R has. I can't copy that, even though it is made of a diffrent material. Maybe if no one ever buys them I'll do it. But til then sale as is. They worked good for me.

As for performance with wheel spacers. Just a regular spacer that has universal holes. I don't see it helping out for anything. The only thing I think that would help you out on a road track would be one that was centered perfectly, like what I have or what H&R sales. As for drag racing I would think you would want the wheels to be in as far as you can, or like a wider wheel. It will give the axle less flex! Just my 2 Cents!

·
Registered
235 Posts
The only thing I can tell about the spacers from your page are that they cost alot more! Being a billit product is going to cost more anyway, but I also see that they charge per spacer. The ones from Maximum Motorsports are made of lightweight alloy and are $140 a pair, saving you weight and about $50 plus!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts