Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
630 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a nice and big trans cooler for my C4 with it's own dedicated spal fan.. I am just searching for a good place to mount the thing. I guess it doesn't matter if it is front of the rad considering it has it's own fan..

The car is an 88 GT w/ a turbo so the intercooler takes up some space. Where have you guys mounted your coolers and do you happen to have any pictures?

Thanks!

My cooler:

·
Registered
864 Posts
i just put mine in my passenger side fender. havent used it yet but it just kicked on today when the pan temp was 154* shoot me your email and ill get you some pics.

·
Registered
145 Posts
If no one else post theirs up by tomorrow some time I will snap some shots and post it. I made two flat metal brackets that go from the top of the core support to the bottom and mounted the fan to that. It is off to the passenger side under of the radiator a hair.

Also the cooler is maybe two inches at most in front of the radiator, they are super close together.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Sorry I got sidetracked on my fast trip through town when I went home last week. We got rushed and I did not get a chance to get any pics.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I got home today and took a few pics for you since you haven't got any yet. Hope it helps. Still need to get it finished up but its where its gonna be for good.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts