Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
568 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a good spot that allows for quick adjustment at the track. This is on a fox. I see some kinda coupler near the passenger side hood hinge. The line looks to far to mount the PV tot the firewall though. Ideas? Pics would help too.

Oh, I'm using a wilwood pv.

·
Registered
994 Posts
I think most just let the brake lines hold it up. Not very heavy at all. I'm using the same valve in the spot you are talking about. Sorry no pics.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
TAXES SUCK! :)

Uhm, beside that, as others said above. But, I have a (n old) picture. :)
You can see the PV in the upper left of the photo.

BTW: I found that you have easier access to the PV if you remove the top intake. ;)

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
I think most just let the brake lines hold it up. Not very heavy at all. I'm using the same valve in the spot you are talking about. Sorry no pics.
I did that for a while and then the more I thought about it, the more I got bugged by the idea of vibrations weakening the lines. So I simply took some strapping steel and tied it to the firewall. Much more secure now.

·
Banned
247 Posts
Gumby,

Can we get some details on this set up? What are the lines? What kinda of brakes are you running? I wanted to run a similar set up just to clean things up by removing the stock PV. Everything I've read spoke against this.

Thanks,

-stew-

·
Banned
247 Posts
Hmm. That's about that same set up I'm putting on. Save for a '93 Cobra booster going on my car and the stock PV in place with the FMS 2450 plug in it. Adjustable PV for the rears will go in the fire wall like the rest. your set up just looks racecar-bling with the braided SS flex lines.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts