Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my bullitt wheels widened to 17X10 in the rear. What size and brand tires are the best and widest looking for these. The fronts are stock 17X8 w/ the goodyear 245's.

I also want to get started on the stance and suspension as well as ride quality. I have already installed FMS C springs and was thinking of some KONI's, but which ones. I also want to cut a coil off of the rear to get it to sit lower in the rear and get rid of some of that rake. Then finish it off by finally installing the STEEDA SFC's I have sitting here.

How does this all sound? Am I missing anything?

·
Registered
1,134 Posts
cool idea on widening the bullit wheels. i widened my stock wheels and love it. i got pirelli p7000's 315/35 for the back and 245/45 for the front. i love these tires they look awesome and had the longest lasting treadwear rating and the best price i could find for 315's. they hook excellent. the only other thing i would add to your suspension list, which is something i need as well, would be some upper and lower rear control arms. if you want to see pics of my car with the widened wheels and pirelli's there is a thread by 2001 GT that is titled "pics of 2cammer97's car with widened stock wheels and 315's". it is on page 3 or 4 by now. hope this helps.

marcus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts