Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been looking for a set of wheels that would look good on a black car and get rid of the stock look. I like the stock wheels but I just need something different. I was thinking 17x9.5 in the rear and 17x9 in the front...I really like the deep dish look but Im all ears..any suggestions/pics would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
100 Posts
I like the following but all are getting to be common.
2000 Cobra R's
Steeda Ultra lites
chrome Bullitt

but I'm partial to 18's

but goto www.tirerack.com and enter in your car info set color to black and you can get an idea of what all their choices will look like on your car. Kinda neat if you got time

·
Registered
178 Posts
I personally like chrome saleen rims either lemans style or newer they look ****ing aewsome on black stangs, they are 18X9 and 18x10. I just ordered a pair myself. the downfall is they are super expensive(unless you get the replicas) 2500 for package 18X9's with pirelli p 0's (thats from saleen though look around you can find them cheaper).

Or if you perfer 17's the chrome 01 svt cobra rims are pretty cool

Roush makes some nice rims also but at 560$ a rim you have to really want them.

·
Registered
460 Posts
I just got a set of chrome bullitt and they look sweet, although I personally think that 17x9 is too much for the front, but I also have 275/45 tires which are huge and stick out. Try to get some pictures up tonight

·
Registered
145 Posts
ctupton said:
I like the following but all are getting to be common.
2000 Cobra R's
Steeda Ultra lites
chrome Bullitt

but I'm partial to 18's
:D I agree 100% And CHROME :D

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Chromed Roush rims are :cool:

So are Fikse and HRE's. But they're serious $$$$

1 - 12 of 12 Posts