Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent an email with a question to the tech department a month or more ago and never got an answer and now it's been over a week with no answer for my second attempt. I am using e-mail at their suggestion so they can answer when they have time and not tie up the phone. Wazup widis?

·
Registered
844 Posts
A 6-7 weeks ago I ordered a sway bar on a Thursday. The next morning I called to add a pair of wheel spacers to the order, hoping to combine the orders and avoid paying shipping on the second order. They tell me it's too late, the first order is already off in the shipping department, no free shipping. OK, whatev's. The wheel spacers arrived three or four days later. THREE WEEKS LATER I still haven't received the sway bar or any shipping info. I call and I get some line about how they were back ordered and they just got them in from the powder coater. Ten days later it showed up.

Last spring, $1500 worth of parts and i had to call and ask where they were after a few weeks. I got "oh, oops. we forgot to ship that."

:idunno:

·
Premium Member
3,120 Posts
PM me your e-mail address and I'll look to see what I can find.

We started using new MRP and accounting software at the beginning of the year. There have been some hiccups due to that.

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
I usually get an answer from Jack when I email in there fairly promptly. Most of the time within a few hours. I would say the email got lost somewhere.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts