Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats names Chris, i'm from the Bay area i currently own a 1970 Mustang Coupe that is being built for DD

1970 Mustang Coupe Mcode:
With 351w Edelbrock cam, performer intake,longtubes, custom mandrel bent side exhaust, Msd Ignition. tcp subframes center brace and drive shaft loop grab-a-trac suspension front and back. original fmx and 9in 3.00 open gears

Planning a Fitech efi and tanks inc, tank armor setup; and swapping to manual steering(Opentracker KIT) with Ebay Epas, and 4r70w trans, and mustang steve's Cobra brake setup.

Also planning a simple 408w 10:5 comp, TF 20511r's, RPM Airgap

I've also owned a 1996 GT Vert that i had a full bolt NPI bolt on's then had a Full bolt on 1997 cobra motor swapped, 04 Cobra Arms,eibach springs, 03 Cobra brakes/SS lines/hawk blue pads front and back, through floor subframe connectors, maximum motor sports rear extreme control arms. aluminum drive shaft, Mac prochamber, svo / borla side exhaust, JLT CAI.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Welcome Chris. We seem to have similar interests. I have a 70 Mach 1 428CJ car. Although it will never be a DD it is a lot of fun to drive on the weekends. I also have a 98 GT that is pretty built. Welcome to the site. Lot of great people here. I know they have helped me out a ton on my 98.

Jake

1 - 2 of 2 Posts