Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Search this section. There are several threads detailing muffler choices for turbo set ups. I use dyno max welded ultra flows. They are very quite.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I use Bassani race series mufflers...straight thru design...Nice tone at idle...wicked sounding when in Boost....

·
Registered
110 Posts
I would think a straight pipe or any straight through muffler would be the best option
X2. Most people have seen as much as a 25-40hp increase from switching from a chambered muffler to a straight through muffler. Remember turbos hate backpressure.

·
Registered
939 Posts
My buddy was useing a stright threw exhust. Sounded good at all speeds and RPM's.

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
I picked up a set of slp lm1's, thats about as straight through as you get besides straight pipe

·
Registered
1,977 Posts

·
Registered
769 Posts
Im running a 3inch downpipe into a 2 1/4 ypipe going to stainless street series pypes mufflers. With a cutout thrown in the middle ofcourse :). It goes from sleeper to complete monster real quick I love it.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Please do, I want to hear them also. How loud are they in full throttle?
idle there ok...Full throttle LOUD...lol...The clip i just made was on my street low boost but you can kinda get the idea...I will make a better one soon..

·
Registered
743 Posts
idle there ok...Full throttle LOUD...lol...The clip i just made was on my street low boost but you can kinda get the idea...I will make a better one soon..
Link????

·
Registered
372 Posts
Get lots of compliments on my magnapacks. I open the cutout a little into the video and you can hear the difference that they make. Yes, they are straight through.

·
Registered
743 Posts
^beautiful sn95

·
Registered
743 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
I switched from flowmasters backto the magnaflows my car came with and it was a big enough gain to make my clutch slip. No kidding it blew my mind.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts