Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Got my on3 kit for my foxThe block is a stock 92. Trick Flow twisted wedge heads with up graded springs. Anderson Ford cam n41, but looking into a different cam for the turbo setup. The cobra intake is completely ported and the neck has been honed out from 65mm to 75mm. Running a 75mm throttle body. Will be up grading my 30ibs injectors to 42ibs. I do really like the looks of the spyder victor intakes. Don't know if that will be to much or not. Thats way I thought I'd ask all of you what the best.

·
Registered
7,597 Posts
keep the cobra and save some money for some better than stock heads

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The block is a stock 92. Trick Flow twisted wedge heads with up graded springs. Anderson Ford cam n41, but looking into a different cam for the turbo setup. The cobra intake is completely ported and the neck has been honed out from 65mm to 75mm. Running a 75mm throttle body. Will be up grading my 30ibs injectors to 42ibs.

·
Registered
257 Posts
Edelbrock RPM2. Stay away from the Victor spyder intake until you have some cubic inches to take advantage of it.

But I also agree with the earlier statement. If I had a limited choice of investing in top-end components, a better set of heads will reap more benefit in a forced induction application.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
You guys are funny. I JUST put a CHP Spyder intake on my car. No lose of tq. Power is very smooth and the idle is even smoother after the install. My car is 302 with heads and F-cam.

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
You guys are funny. I JUST put a CHP Spyder intake on my car. No lose of tq. Power is very smooth and the idle is even smoother after the install. My car is 302 with heads and F-cam.
Whats it run at the track? Have you made a comparison at the track with an intake swap?

·
Registered
1,922 Posts
I roll race and street race. I built my car for top end racing. BUT it gets down from a dig too.
So basically you are going by seat of the pants??? :rolleyes: So you have no track times correct?

I put a Downs box upper on my systemax lower and I didnt notice any loss in tq. Seemed to rip in the upper rpms. Went to the track and the car lost .2 and 3mph. Needless to say the systemax upper is back on.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts