Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am just about ready to take my car and get it tuned. I have the FF-On3 4V kit on my 97 cobra.
No realy sure what to exspect to see for numbers or what max boost will be before the system cant take any more.

I have a built 97 4.6 with 9.1/9.3:1 ish.
ported B heads with turbo cams and a MMR RTS intake.
GP-1000hp tank fuel system with 80# injectors.
Running a turbonetics 78mm turbo. 96AR hot 70Ar cold.
Whant a 93 and a race gas tune. Not sure what boost to look for or what I may see out of this.

What is the max boost that has been seen out of the On3 kits? What about RWHP?

·
Registered
2,012 Posts
So far 672rwhp with auto and unlock converter, 21 psi boost. Return style fuel system in the making so new dyno number coming soon.

·
Registered
353 Posts
i have a 1st gen kit with a masterpower t76. We made a few pulls at 24lbs but i was blowing through the converter so i dont have any mumbers on it. planing on getting it back on the dyno once my converter issues are fixed.

Good luck with your dyno.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Nice guys, So its safe to say I should be able to run 20 to 25#'s on this set up

·
Registered
540 Posts
I am just about ready to take my car and get it tuned. I have the FF-On3 4V kit on my 97 cobra.
No realy sure what to exspect to see for numbers or what max boost will be before the system cant take any more.

I have a built 97 4.6 with 9.1/9.3:1 ish.
ported B heads with turbo cams and a MMR RTS intake.
GP-1000hp tank fuel system with 80# injectors.
Running a turbonetics 78mm turbo. 96AR hot 70Ar cold.
Whant a 93 and a race gas tune. Not sure what boost to look for or what I may see out of this.

What is the max boost that has been seen out of the On3 kits? What about RWHP?
All depends on how restricted your engine is. Flow equals less loost.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Dose that mean more power on less boost?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Would it be possible to post some pics of your piping on the hot side? Three places to be specific. Past crossmember, wastegate piping, turn in on driver side the starts the path through the k member. These are the three places i think my piping was sent wrong. That or the kit doesnt workmat all. Which cant be true since it is on your car. Thanks for the help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts