Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking of running a Turbo on my 357w. I'm just wanting to go with 8-10 psi maybe a single 70mm with blow thru setup and carb hat. What would be best way to go since most kits are efi? Thanks in advance. -Rich

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good. I wasn't sure if there was much extra I'd need. The on 3 kit it the one I was looking at. Is yours working good?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Haven't been able to put enough street time on it yet to judge much. I did have to open up the bolt holes on the manifolds quite a bit, but a few minutes with the grinder took care of it. Other than that I don't have any complaints.

·
Registered
110 Posts
I've done the 357w with on3 also... With a 1.69glide.. Runs good... (Good enuff it blew up my built C4 and that's why I went Glide)...

Decided to change cars also after tranny bit it... Lol

Building 98 now with cage, just about a back half car with stock suspension points still for classes... If u wana know anything just lmk...

·
Registered
110 Posts
As it sits now...

Not done yet but she's in the shop getting tub'ed, caged and "ready"... Needs wiring, fuel and final time with new set-up but I'll knock that out once it drops below 200* every day outside!!! Haha

Here are a few more pics of the build/swap

·
Registered
437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's mine as of now. I have a lot of room in engine bay. Gotta move alternator to drivers side. I don't have a heated garage to wrench in the winter so probably won't finish Turbo til spring. I'll post pics then.
[/URL][/IMG]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts