Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its about that time guys, i need to get this tranny out before it goes when I'm not expecting it. I'm planning on giving it a mild rebuild and selling it cheap after I take it out. But anyway, I hear good things about the Lentech AOD Street Terminator, and I've also heard really really good things about Art Carr's Street/Strip AOD trannys, and some good things about LEVEL 10's units. All of them seem to have their advantages over the others, and all are rated around 700-800hp, but which one is the best. I'm a street guy, not that I won't go to the track, but mostly I just tear up highways and backroads:eek: (I'll hear it for saying that....watch:evil: ). So I need something that has endurance, and isn't made for 15 seconds shots at a time. I've heard Art Carr is about the best, and that they have about the best customer service there is. But I wanted to hear your guys opinions.

Thanx,

ROB

·
Registered
370 Posts
level ten trannys are garbage. you could buy the rebuild kit from them then have a good local shop do the rebuild. i personally love lentech. they also have the best warranty in the business.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
You really think they are garbage??? WHY????

ROB

·
Registered
370 Posts
There has bee plenty of people that have bought full trannys from them that that weren't built right to begin with. then when you call them they wanna tell you it's your fault. there warranty is a joke compared to lentech. Ask Jerry W. who designed your tranny what he thinks of level ten.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts