Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay i am running a Black Pro-Comp elect water pump...... So i ordered the march relocator and now its not even close......

1. theres no mounts for the bracket
2. The bolts don't line up
3. even if i put the bracket on then it throws the alternator back by about 2 inch lool

I don't know what to do.... I am about to say screw it go with a reg waterpump lol

·
Registered
873 Posts
that proform pump is junk. never again will i buy those. keep over heating and lifting head gaskets every time , cause the damn pump kept failing!

stay away from it

·
Registered
219 Posts
i picked up a moroso alt mount and put it on the drivers side. same water pump i have. no problems here.

i dont have anything else in the front of the motor thou.

·
Registered
939 Posts
Dont know if it will help but i flipped my alt bracket to the driverside and then made a hold down for the big threw bolt that's suppose to go to the head to bolt to.I used an old summit bracket i had laying around.But i am also running a machanical pump not electric.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
that proform pump is junk. never again will i buy those. keep over heating and lifting head gaskets every time , cause the damn pump kept failing!

stay away from it
Yep, junk. Customer would over heat at anything more than idle lol. He'd have to pull over on the freeway to let it cool. Backasswards because the pump blocked the water ports.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts