Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the mist of a diy turbo project and I am looking at the blow thru meters. they have a 3" and a 3.5" pro flow. I am looking at the 3.5" only to upsize the turbo in the future. I will be running around 8psi after the intercooler if all my calcs are correct. my pipe size is 2.5 but I would couple up and couple down at the meter. My question is with 3.5" meter will it read corrctly or should I stick with a smaller one. A friend of mine is giving me a good deal on the 3.5" but before I make a decision I figured I would ask around. the motor is a 306 HCI with a c4 tranny. 87 notchback. 70mm t body.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Can't give u any advice on that man but I am building the same setup as you, hci 306 garret 60mm with a comp c4. So I'm here to say I hope it goes well lol. And btw my car doesn't run yet but the maf that I use is a 3.5 pro m univer blow through meter. I think it will work well

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Im running a 62mm and a 3in PMAS protube. I used 3in on the cold side form IC to the T/B to keep the same size pipe, I also made sure NOT to have any bends within a foot of the maf. before or after..

I suggest the PMAS protube !! Im sure its the only reason Im on the same set of headgaskets, and no tune. lmao

·
Registered
705 Posts
thanks not working on the car today it is 2 degrees outside.
If it makes you feel any better its 38*c here already at 10.15AM..
Near enough to 100*f..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts