Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has no a/c strange adj struts, slicks and skinnies, paxton novi 1000 and full exhaust. Stock T5 with a 3:73 gear and a decent clutch.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No Clue honestly, it does have a k member though, I forgot to put that. No coil overs or a arms yet though

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
very good times with some adjustable shocks I see you have struts you will have no problem getting the car to 60' in the 1.3+ range and go 10.? sweet!

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Very impressive for only 8#. You might want to verify the calibration on that boost gauge, just to be sure. I would have expected numbers like that from 12#.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Something is missing here... Are you running a stock 93 motor? What is your pulley combo?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
As far as power goes, I mentioned it all. I did leave out some weight removal things I did though. My goal was to build a sleeper and I only took things off the car that you cant see from the naked eye, if you will. Example, I took out the door bars, bumper supports and took some items out of the dash, sound deadener, etc. I still have heat, power steering, a blower that adds weight, radio with all speakers, stock iron heads. The long block is untouched. The car leaves super hard. Its only 8 psi though and it is accurate. I want to do the coil overs and a arms up front along with a stock fiberglass hood. Aerospace brakes are a possibilty too but too noticable. Another thing I want to do is a completely hidden meth kit. Anyone have any other ideas. The car is doing what I built it for, Ive had 9 races at a street racing event at the track where you can spot cars out, etc. I won 8 of them. No one knnows what hits them when it leaves with the tires off the ground. Its hilarious. I only race for small money though. Lets just say a ls1 or LT1 with spray dont stand a chance LOL. The best part is you can barel hear the car at idle and you cant hear the blower under the hood. :lol:

·
Registered
349 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Update, the car ran a 10.90 at 125 tonight with cool air. I also added a fiberglass hood, the car 60fted a 1.47 Coil overs and A arms coming soon and hopefully a aerospace brake kit. Also, I weighed the car, its 2700 without me.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Update, the car ran a 10.90 at 125 tonight with cool air. I also added a fiberglass hood, the car 60fted a 1.47 Coil overs and A arms coming soon and hopefully a aerospace brake kit. Also, I weighed the car, its 2700 without me.
Hey man, im not tryin to be a dick or bash you or anything, but i find it very hard to believe that a stock longblock with 8# is runnin 10s. Im sorry, but ive got a 90 gt 5.0 stock bottom end, edelbrock performer rpm heads/intake, 39 # injectors, 90mm maf, supercharger cam, aftermarket computer, 3.73s and so on and so on. Oh yea, and 12 psi on an s trim with stage 2 methanol injection. Im not even really close to 10s. So, if your runnin 10s with a pretty much bone stock motor and 8 psi:idunno:, i will buy your car, put my stuff on it and run 9s.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I believe it , fairly light raceweight , great 60ft and cool air ......its a simple combo that works .

1 - 20 of 26 Posts