Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to convince myself into buying a ON3 turbo kit. What's kind of HP you guys are getting and how's the quality of the kit. I know there's better kits but I like the price of the ON3 kit. My current combo is stock 302,gt40 heads,typhoon intake,AFM N-41 cam,3.73 gear and 255fuel pump. I have 42s inject, t-rex pump and meth when I ran a Paxton SN93 supercharger (390rwhp 10lbsof boost). I've sold the charger and was thinking of buying a Vortech or the ON3.

·
Registered
223 Posts
You'll be capable of making more HP than your stock engine can handle. One beenefit over your blower though is the extra 60ish whp freed from parasitic loss.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
Im close to 500 rwhp and torque with the mods in My SIG thru an AOD...i like the kit...seems to fit well...I did have an intercooler pipe blow off friday..its back on i think either the clamp came loose or I think one of the silcone couplers is just a little to short to grab one on the beads on the pipe so im ordering a 3 ft piece of silcone coupler to replace a few i think are short...car makes great power....hope this helps you....

·
Premium Member
1,535 Posts
I'm trying to convince myself into buying a ON3 turbo kit. What's kind of HP you guys are getting and how's the quality of the kit. I know there's better kits but I like the price of the ON3 kit. My current combo is stock 302,gt40 heads,typhoon intake,AFM N-41 cam,3.73 gear and 255fuel pump. I have 42s inject, t-rex pump and meth when I ran a Paxton SN93 supercharger (390rwhp 10lbsof boost). I've sold the charger and was thinking of buying a Vortech or the ON3.
The kit is great, and you should buy it from Chris at Power Adder Solutions. Tell him Wes with the convertible sent you. He will know. I just made 514whp through a AOD with my on3 kit.

http://forums.corral.net/forums/member-build-up-projects/1355225-bad-%40-street-strip-turbo-vert-new-post.html

·
Registered
785 Posts
i made 450 with a safe tune. But up the timing and ill be closer to 500 to the wheels 12 pounds of boost. The kit goes on well and easy just takes time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts