Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best seat for a street/strip application? I don't think aluminum like Kirkey's would be too comfortable and the Sparco's or Cobra's may be too roadrace oriented. If cost isn't an issue for this, what seat would you get for light weight and comfort in a street/strip SN95?

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The Jaz seats are nice and their cheap! Anybody else like or dislike them? I also looked at Cobra brand seats which a pretty cool as well but the models I like are almost three times the price of Jaz seats. Just trying to figure out what to do...

·
Registered
470 Posts
I have the Jaz seats and really like them. They were a more economical alternative to the high dollar aluminum ones, and not a lot of weight difference. Not a lot of padding though, so a long trip might get uncomfortable.

·
Registered
208 Posts
We went with a Jaz Turbo Pro Seat in our street/strip car. Haven't got the car finished yet so i can't tell you how comfortable they are. they look like a road race seat, but are actually meant for drag racing. Might be something to look into!

·
Registered
4,225 Posts
I've got a pair of Jazz Pro Stocks in mine. I actually find that although they are firm, they are actually comfortable. Don't know about a 3-4 hour ride but I'v been in mine for well over an hour at a time and haven't had any complains.

Snug fit.

I'm sprucing mine up a bit now though, the black vinyl covers are being replaced with the blue velour LOL!

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks guys, I think I'll go Jaz - this isn't my daily driver so I gues they'll work just fine. Plus they'll beat the $250-$500 seats out there.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Where is a good place to get these Jaz seats from?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Who has the best deal on Jaz seats?

·
Registered
355 Posts
Got my Jaz seats from Jeg's. I got the mini-pro's and they seem to fit better if you are still using a center console.

·
Registered
355 Posts
The cage is the Wolfe Racecraft. Excellent fit and very contoured to the interior of the car.
Later
JT

·
Registered
131 Posts
is that the same one on his website where there are pics of the installation because the only reason I am asking is becuase I am planning on getting one when I get home. The cage is pretty much a hold and weld setup right

1 - 12 of 12 Posts