Ford Mustang Forums banner

Cervini Stalker Hood or Cobra R Hood? Which one to buy for 97 White Cobra.

• Cervini Stalker

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cobra R

Votes: 6 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a lowerd white cobra. Should i get the cervini stalker hood or the cobra r hood??

·
Registered
143 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think i like the R more b/c it is curved and rounded like my cobra itself and goes with the car. to me the stalker hood needs to go with the stalker bumper and not the stock cobra bumper. i only want to buy a hood though. friends tell me they like the stalker.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Have you seen this one.

·
Registered
509 Posts
Get the "R" Hood those cars were made for that hood. I Love them nothing better then a White or Black 96-98 Cobra with an "RR" Hood. IMHO

Jonathan

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
ASilver01GT said:
get a 4" Cobra R from Cincinnati Composites. i've seen the hood on a red 95 Cobra and it looks good. i'll post a pic tomorrow. just remind me
Heh,

That's gotta be the first "positive" plug I've seen for a Cincinatti Composites hood I've seen... If you compared their quality to other hoods and how much preparation they need in order to be "made right".. I doubt you would want one due to the added cost of the prep work...... I got rid of mine ..because the POS cost me almost 1000$ to get right and got a nice Steeda Cobra R hood...only had to prime and spray it.

Later,

SOHC
99 Vortech GT
02 Subaru WRX

·
Registered
191 Posts
sohcv8gt said:

Heh,

That's gotta be the first "positive" plug I've seen for a Cincinatti Composites hood I've seen... If you compared their quality to other hoods and how much preparation they need in order to be "made right".. I doubt you would want one due to the added cost of the prep work...... I got rid of mine ..because the POS cost me almost 1000$ to get right and got a nice Steeda Cobra R hood...only had to prime and spray it.

Later,

SOHC
99 Vortech GT
02 Subaru WRX
in no way was that supposed to be a "positive" plug. i've never dealt with the company so i don't know of the quality of their hoods. i just recommended them b/c their prices are low. thanks for the warning though, my friend was going to buy a 4" hood from them for his 94 Cobra. i'll let him know to stay away from them

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Hey there,

Understood... just tryin to save someone from the trouble I had if yanno what I mean. There's a reason they are cheap I guess?

Later,

SOHC

1 - 9 of 9 Posts