Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to run a 70mm turbo on my car with afr 165, 42lb injectors, cobra intake and I would need enough fuel for roughly 500rwhp. Please show pics of your setup and recommendations. I'm on a budget.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yep 044 Bosch Motorsport would be about its limit..

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
I would just run a HIGH PRESSURE Walbro 255 intank.

Make sure you get the high press. one. It delivers more fuel at the
higher fuel press. boosted engines run. Fuel flow drops off as press. rises
on the regular ones.

·
Registered
705 Posts
Yes I have Walbro 255 as a feed pump to 5ltr surge tank to two Bosch 044's under car..
They are rated at 5 bar..

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
I would just run a HIGH PRESSURE Walbro 255 intank.

Make sure you get the high press. one. It delivers more fuel at the
higher fuel press. boosted engines run. Fuel flow drops off as press. rises
on the regular ones.
don't mean to hijack but i'm in a similar boat. Do you guys think a single walbro high pressure 255 intank will support 500rwhp?

·
Registered
3,221 Posts
don't mean to hijack but i'm in a similar boat. Do you guys think a single walbro high pressure 255 intank will support 500rwhp?
There is no guarantee it will….but many for many of us, it works perfectly fine by itself.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I should have also noted that I currently do not have any fuel lines at the moment but I do atleast have a stock 89 tank. Should I try to find a nice set of factory lines or since I have to buy them anyway should I go a different route?

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
GSS 340 is all you need... we have run 9.80s with this single pump and a set of 60lbs injectors... a/f was solid along with fuel pressure..

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So stock lines, intank 255, and a inline 255 should be plenty? Should the rails be upgraded as well?

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
So stock lines, intank 255, and a inline 255 should be plenty? Should the rails be upgraded as well?
no need for an inline... Walbro GSS340 is all you need!

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Running a Walbro GSS340, stock lines, stock rails, 48lb injectors to 10.50's so far.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts