Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about going with 355 gears in my aod turbo foxbody. I dont know what it has in it now need help it 91 fox gt.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I was thinking about going with 355 gears in my aod turbo foxbody. I dont know what it has in it now need help it 91 fox gt.
What do you want to know?...My combo is in my SIG.Thats what im running...I love it....

·
Registered
159 Posts
Most will say 3.27's are the way to go.. but you could try it out and see how you like it

You can do a quick google search and find out what gears your car came stock with ..

edit:
The code on the door data tag will tell you what the car came with from the factory. It is under the heading of AX on the door tag. M=2.73's and E=3.27's.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
How is it on the freeway and in the 1/4 mile? Have you taken your car yet?
The car drives fine on the highway cruises like stock...Havent taken it to the track yet..pull i have made some nice 1/4 miles on the road pulls hard...doesnt over REV seems to be right in its power band..I had a blower on it before and it was fine with the AOD and 3.55's at the track...

·
Registered
456 Posts
What gear did you cross in?
What was your time/MPH?

Just took mine to the track and 3.27's and 26 tall tires is to small. I have a stock motor though. She runs through the traps at almost 6k which is way to high for me. Im going to try 28's.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts