Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm with in weeks of driveing my build just wanted to know what you guys thought

88 coupe

upr k member kit with lakewood 90/10's, street strip coil over springs.

steeda upper and lower control arms with solid bushings, welded a braced 8.8 with 31 spline trac lock, 31 spine moser axles, and 3.73 gears. stock cut springs with stock style shocks

scat 331 with performer heads and intake. p600b procharger with around 10-12lbs, 60lb injectors, with welden fuel pump, lighting maf 75mmtb

Tko 600 trans, that is supposed to be a mmr upgraded 900? not sure on specs of it

also car has rear seat delete, no cruise, power windows, or locks, fiberglass hood, all insulation removed and other usual trashed items

car will have custom sct dyno tune, and run on a 26X10.50 et street at the track

let me know what you think
thanks for your input

·
Registered
746 Posts
Sounds like its a decent set up, I couldnt/wouldnt recommend anything until its running and at the track to see what its going to do

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i understand that never know what can happen. i'm hoping for high 10s. don't know if it will do it though car will be street driven alot with powersteering and A/c

·
Registered
190 Posts
If you know about how much power it makes & the total raceweight of the car when its all done you can calculate what it "should" run & shoot for that.. ;)

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If you know about how much power it makes & the total raceweight of the car when its all done you can calculate what it "should" run & shoot for that.. ;)
i know that but car is not done yet, just kind of getting excited as this 2 yr build is finally coming close to being ready. this is my first build

1 - 5 of 5 Posts