Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey whats up guys, I have a 92 gt vert w/cobra intake 42 pound injectors 80ml mass air373 gears and recently had installed a on3 turbo (runnin6 pounds) and I just got a set of trickflow heads and wanna know what cam should I run. the heads r the 170cc fast as cast any help would greatly be appreciated

·
Registered
448 Posts
my setup is pretty similar to yours i'm just running the stage 1 trick flow cam cause befor the turbo i was gonna see what all motor would do but i never got it tuned cause none of the shops in the kc area can tune a fox apparently so i got a turbo and a pms and did it myself. but anyways that was the cam that came with my top end kit and i like it. a couple guys on here are runnin alphabet cams with pretty good sucess mostly e cams and f cams i think check acouple of the other threads or check their sigs.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
F-cam, TFS 1 or custom. I would do a search. There should be a lot of info.

·
Registered
2,773 Posts
The stock HO cam will work well and still let you make enough hp to split the block. If you are considering a cam swap to move the peak power higher you could always buy an adjustable timing set and just retard the cam 4 deg. If you just have to get an aftermarket cam the F cam, TFS1 or E cam are all proven performers in turbo/stock block combo's.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts