Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Convert my 2V to flex fuel so I can run E85 or 91oct and make 900hp and to get the speedo working in this 4r70..

ks

·
Registered
2,979 Posts
May be a stretch, but would love to finish my 2v project which is CG Fab hotside and a PTE 7675 with mvb setup. Goals are 750+ through a 2v auto

Reactions: mywicked2v

·
Registered
41 Posts
Get the car back on the dyno and get the boost up some more now that I've got my boost control solenoid wired in properly.

·
Premium Member
807 Posts
Get my Dart 331 in my coupe, need to buy another hotside as my previous was stolen. Probably going with Precision 76/75. Building to handle plenty, looking for 650ish at the tire. Just want a 9 second driver.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Nice goals guys keep them comeing.Mine new turbo system keeping A.C. New computer system stock block tfs heads and intake.10 sec driver.Is my goal.

·
Registered
230 Posts
B&g quick spool kit on stock block/headed 306 auto. I just want to use the basic low cost kit for now. I was thinking slot style hpx with Siemens 60s. Quarter horse tuned.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Taking my single 76mm kit off and putting twin 66mm kit on and hopefully running solid 8.50s through the tailpipes! Street CAR!!

·
Registered
4,970 Posts
Wow and what did you run with the 76?
I don't know what he ran on his 76, but I ran 5.30's in a 3200 pound car through mufflers with my PT7675CEA. It had a 3" downpipe.

The correct combo with a good 76 will make around 1000 and spool instantly.

·
Registered
7,626 Posts
more tuning and more boost and hopefully getting close to the 800rw mark

made low 700s on 15#

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Wow and what did you run with the 76?
Had suspension tuning issues...car would break loose at the 1000' all the time and get scary, but it went 9.02 at 3300 lbs through the tailpipes.

Reactions: danh9250

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
I don't know what he ran on his 76, but I ran 5.30's in a 3200 pound car through mufflers with my PT7675CEA. It had a 3" downpipe.

The correct combo with a good 76 will make around 1000 and spool instantly.
Wow! Your car was working great!! My best 1/8 was 5.70 @ 123...my best 1/4 ET was 9.02, but the car did run 155 mph on one pass on a 9.08 run.

I found the limit with my 76GTS...it wouldn't go any faster with full exhaust above 20 psi, so I just left it at 19-20 psi and tried to get it to hook. Next year I'm upgrading to double adjustable front struts and going to run 275 drag radials only...ditching the slicks...hated the top end sway!!

Reactions: TomR

·
Registered
307 Posts
I cleaned up engine bay. Made my own fender aprons, closed up holes in firewall from heater. Got new motor finished and sitting in car. Just need to finish wiring. Need bell housing, flywheel, clutch. Looking at a face plated TKO600. Still need to put cage in car yet. Not sure what I am doing with rad support yet. May cut it all out and make something tubular to move rad forward an inch or two. Need to order parts for manual brakes and steering. Want to swap out my old nasty looking C/C plates. Gah so much to do still. My wallet is giving me evil looks :evil:

Sitting on an On3 kit but may not end up using the turbo. Still need to decide on that.

Sitting at this point so far. No room at work for last few weeks to get car out of trailer to work on.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts