Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i have this 347ci turbo mustang with a front mount intercooler im running around 30psi through it im sure its a restriction at this point thinking of ditching it and running alcohol injection to cool the charge down rather then the intercooler.

my question would be if i keep my meter as a blow through it will see the intake temps out of the turbo with no cooling or minimal cooling if i spray before the turbo, what air charge temp will the maf sensor melt/quit working/become inaccurate has anyone had any expierence with this??

theres really no way to convert to a draw through since the turbo is out in front of the car

-thanks Ben

·
Registered
711 Posts
Check out yellow bullet; there is some serious racers there. 30 psi is an insane amount of boost; I haven't seen guys runnnig that much over here.

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
So let me get this right u run 30psi AND u still have a maf? Damn they do make standalones like Megasquirt or AEM. The corral is "level 1 tech support". Go to the turbo forums.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys will do, im kinda one of those dont fix it unless its broken. maf has worked fine for me up till this little bump

1 - 4 of 4 Posts