Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm just wondering what you drag guru's think I may be able to pop off with my set up. I have your typical street drag set up. 90/10's in the front, 50/50's in the back, Eibach drag launch springs with the bag. No A/C, battery in the back. Typical GT40 set up. I'll be launching off two step at around at least 5000. Are 1.6's possible? 1.5's? I thinkin this car will be pretty light at around 3000 even. Let me know what you guys think. BTW its a stick car.

·
Registered
349 Posts
I'm guessing low to mid 1.50's at that power level. The radials will will take some fine tuning with air pressure and launch RPM. Good Luck. Let us know!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have 4.10's now, may switch them out down the road when I go with power adder. I will be running Firestone full slicks. They hook hard. I think they are just 26/10.5. I will let you guys know, but the car still is a wiring mess (98 Dash and cluster in a 88) and the body work needs finished. Hopefully in the spring i'll be bangin gears down the track!! 1.5's would be crazy to hit! Thanks for the input guys!!

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
BTW I previously went 13.7 @ 102 with a car that weighed 3350 with me in it before I took the A/C out and with stock suspension with lowering springs and street tires with a 2.1 60ft.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts