Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weld draglites 4-lug rears are 15x10 w/ 6.5 bs also have 7/16 wheel spacer if needed. Rear tires are 28x12.5x15 ET Streets. Front wheels are 15x3.5 w/tires. All wheels have metal valve stems and come w/lugs and center caps. These are currently on my 93 lx hatch. Asking $750 Thanks Jason please call w/ any questions 937-393-8007

·
Registered
520 Posts
Wheels and tires on corral

Could really use rears. How much for them and will you even seperate????
I am in Dayton if we can work something out I can come pick them up......Doug

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The only rubbing issues I have had is when I turn going to fast they rub the inside a little bit, but I do run a 7/16 spacer. I dont know if I want to seperate them quite yet but if I do maybe we can meet at KIL-KARE or something and I have no way to send pics right now. Thanks Jason Brunck

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I could use the fronts if you seperate with dougs deal. we will come together to pick them up. Kevin

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
I will be at kilkare on thurs. I have a black gt with welds. Only one like it. come see me with the skinnies and ill take them. How much do you need for them. ? I need them bad borrowing a friends and his car is almost done. email me at [email protected] to discuss price and phone numbers. thanx kevin

·
Registered
2,078 Posts
Money order... i will give you the cash tomorrow night. Kevin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts