Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
290 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a set of weld prostars that were purchased in january. I am looking to sell or trade for a fox body trans. They are 15x8 with 3.5" backspacing and 15x6 in the front. The tires have 95% tread on them they are 185-60-15 in the front and 255-60-15 in the back. The back tires are in great shape except they have a little slicing on the sidewall from body rub. They are really too big for my application. If your car dosen't squat much in the back tough they should clear. Let me know what you've got and maybe we can make a deal. I am willing to ship I just shipped a set of draglites to california and they were about $75, but the fronts were skinnys so there is a little more weight to these! Thanks for lookin!

·
Registered
331 Posts
tried sending you a AIM. Are you sure the back spacing on the 15x8's is 3.5in????? If they are 5.5in BS let me know ASAP. I live in Hellam. PA. 17406 and we could meet up to do the back 2 rims with cash in hand. If not and you are correct on the BS good luck on the sale. But let me know either way at [email protected]

1 - 8 of 8 Posts