Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be selling my Pro Stars off of my coupe to go back to some 17's, as I haven't ever taken it to the track. While I really like how it looks, I'd rather have some 17's back on it as it's more of a driver than a drag car anyway. The specs are as follows:
Front 15 x 4 with 2.25" backspace, standard 5 bolt for Mustangs (5 x 4 1/2) with BRAND NEW mastercraft widetracks on them with literally less than 20 miles on them, size is 165 sr 15.
Rear 15 x 10 with 6.5" backspace, with nearly new Mickey Thompson 275/50/15 ET street radials on them. These had about 5 passes off of another car and have around 200 street miles on them, still look nearly new.
I also have a full set of McGard lifetime warranty lugs, with the stainless washers, and allen caps to go in the ends of the lugs, these were $90 through Summit and are lifetime warrantied not to rust.
This package would set you back $1220 if you ordered it tomorrow from Summit, and while they are used (however very little) I know they aren't worth new pricing. I'd like to get $800 for the package, all 4 wheels and tires with lugs. Would also be interested in trading for some black bullitts (17x8 & 17x9 preferred) or something along that line. I'd prefer a more local sale as I don't want to ship, boxes would be huge and heavy to deal with, also don't want to separate at this time. I would be willing to drive up to 75 miles for a trade if someone wanted to work something out. I'll try and get some pics in the next couple of days to post.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I've got some 17x9 98 Cobra replica's (not Cobra R's so they look better IMHO) that look a little different the factory ones and are in great shape, good tires all around but no DR's on the rear. I'd be willing to trade you plus $350?? If interested I can take pics.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
MystiChrome, can you tell me what backspace they are? It looks like I'm going to need a 8" front with 5.72 backspace to clear my brakes but not get into fender clearance on the front. I had a set of 99 cobras on there before that fit good, but tried a friend's 03 10th anniversary cobras on it (17x9 with 6.12" backspacing I think) and the fronts stuck out too far and hit the fenders edges on even the smallest bumps. I'm running 94-95 GT front spindles and rotors on my car (92 coupe) but they pushed the track width out just enough to give me problems with the ride height where I want it.

·
Registered
313 Posts
How about these 17in Cobra Motorsports. New Nitto 555's up front (about 1500miles) and Nitto 555R Dr's out back. I live in Nashville and would be willing to drive and meet up to make sure they fit on both of our parts.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Replied to all PM's.

·
Registered
818 Posts
trade

i have a set of 17x9 chrome bullets i may be interested in trading. can i have pics. i live about an hour and fifteen min from you in owensboro.
thanks
[email protected]

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i have a set of 17x9 chrome bullets i may be interested in trading. can i have pics. i live about an hour and fifteen min from you in owensboro.
thanks
[email protected]
I'm working at trying to get some pics for everyone tomorrow. I've been tied up the last couple of days and haven't had time to get to the shop to get any pics, but should have them up tomorrow evening. I've been getting bombed with PM's over these, so I'm just going to post the pics in the ad when I take them and everyone can view them here in the thread.
Thanks
Mike

·
Registered
493 Posts
MystiChrome, can you tell me what backspace they are? It looks like I'm going to need a 8" front with 5.72 backspace to clear my brakes but not get into fender clearance on the front. I had a set of 99 cobras on there before that fit good, but tried a friend's 03 10th anniversary cobras on it (17x9 with 6.12" backspacing I think) and the fronts stuck out too far and hit the fenders edges on even the smallest bumps. I'm running 94-95 GT front spindles and rotors on my car (92 coupe) but they pushed the track width out just enough to give me problems with the ride height where I want it.
I'm going out to work on my car again tomorrow and I'll measure the backspacing and rim width.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
PM'd everybody back.
I've got a sale pending to a somewhat local guy if I can just get time to work out the details... will update the thread asap.

·
Registered
9 Posts
i live in south fulton tn. bout 1 1/2 hours from you. i have 17x9 chrome cobra r's on a 95 stang. i would be willing to meet u half way and give u a little boot or drive all the way for even. we can both test fit to make sure they will work. my wheels are in great condition but the tires aren't so good. i could prob come up with some more though. they are 275/40 in the back and 245/45 in the front. jus let me know if you are interested or have something else in mind.

·
Registered
220 Posts
I have 18x9 chrome bullits with tires in like new shape. Khumos up front and BFG drags out back. I am interested in getting some prostars and was hoping we could make some kind of deal. Let me know what you think.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Sell front wheels and tires???

I live about 45 minutes outside of Bowling Green in Muhlenberg County. I am interested in your front wheels and tires. Would you be willing to split them up? If so, I can be there tonight or tomorrow with cash in hand!!! Just let me know a price if you are interested! Thank you.

·
Registered
12,251 Posts
PM me with what you want for all 4...

thanks

·
Registered
524 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Sorry guys, already had a buyer for these, they're sold.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts