Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set of Weld Draglights with rubber, Rear tires are new (BFG 255/60/15R)have about 100 miles on them, wheels are in need of a good cleaning and in need of new center caps, I got these wheels on a trade from someone who didnt take care of them, so by no means are they scratch free, not for show, but they served me well on the track, all new lugs from weld, ran me a pretty penny. no lies or bs, call to come and see, Nate 847-354-2045

·
Registered
171 Posts
how much are you asking?

·
Registered
171 Posts
i think he is in Elk Grove, IL ....how much would shipping be to 30506?(georgia)

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The wheels and tires are located in Palatine, IL.

local pick up only please. shipping defeats the price because you will wind up paying about $120 to ship $400 worth of wheels

·
Registered
701 Posts
bikewiz said:
Dude, Like i said, local pick-up only and only as a set
I know what you said, but you "implied" that it would be TOO COSTLY for potential buyers to SHIP them.

shipping defeats the price because you will wind up paying about $120 to ship $400 worth of wheels
I have $$ waiting for the rears and there are a BUNCH of folks out here that will be MORE than willing to buy the front wheels/tires.

It really isn't that hard to take them to a UPS drop off point. :rolleyes: :blam:

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
okay, well you have a point on the shipping. if you want to pay for it, ill ship them.

im selling the wheels for a friend so ill have him go to a UPS center soon and get a price on shipping.

however, they are still only being sold as a set of 4. price is $400 and you pay for all shipping

·
Registered
701 Posts
bikewiz said:
okay, well you have a point on the shipping. if you want to pay for it, ill ship them.

im selling the wheels for a friend so ill have him go to a UPS center soon and get a price on shipping.

however, they are still only being sold as a set of 4. price is $400 and you pay for all shipping
There is a Shipping Cost Calculator on...

www.ups.com it's very accurate. I've used it ALOT (400+ Internet Transactions) in the past.

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah because the tires on the front wheels are nothing special, so its gonna be way to hard to sell them separately. If you want to buy the whole set, ill get a price on shipping, if not, im not going to bother taking them over there to get a price on shipping.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Would you be willing to trade for World Class T-5 with a new Cromemoly 2nd to 3rd gearset already has speedo gear for 3.73's complete...Lemme know ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I'm in Joliet, IL and could use the whole set. I could use them on my 92. Let me know if they are sold or not

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
they arent sold yet, call 847-354-2045 and talk to nate to come out and look at them

·
Registered
31 Posts
also, how bad are the scuff marks and/or scratches? Do you have pics by any chance?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts