Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the current Grassroots Motorsports and you will see a big write up on our own 98RedCobra aka Ernesto Roco.Way to go Ernesto!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Check out the current Grassroots Motorsports and you will see a big write up on our own 98RedCobra aka Ernesto Roco.Way to go Ernesto!

Thanks.

I was surprised by a phone call from GRM about an article and I said okay :)

Somebody dropped this off in front of the house though...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Nice article, That's how you represent! :salute:

I was really hoping to see some pics that would show the exhaust routing inside the car. Looking for ideas for my build.

·
Registered
965 Posts
I still don't get used to the screen name 98RedCobra :) ..

I read the article 2 days ago.. very nice! I've seen a couple of videos of you in AIX and it's not even funny how much faster you are in corners. Weight is the enemy !! I drive a 180 RWHP 2400lbs Miata every day and I track a 500 RWHP 3400lbs Mustang ... I got it all wrong :D.

The better engine managements are developed, the more forced induction we will see at open track events. I've been tracking my car with 10PSI for the last 4 years, granted, only 7/8 times a year and my engine might have only one extra year at this pace.. .but i don't think the being N/A would have given me a lot more years tracking the car...

Good luck Ernesto!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts