Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thank you mod's for seeing the need for this forum...It should open up alot of info for people looking to do things a little different.

Any way I can moderate this forum? I will keep it clean and we will keep it to conversions/swaps etc...

·
Registered
404 Posts
hell somebody needs to thank me also,im the one that had to argue with 100 different people after bringing up the LS subject.....lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well...ill be probably putting together some "LS1 Swap" threads for everything needed to convert a foxbody...etc..

·
Corral Day Kittah
16,060 Posts

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Moderators need to be as impartial as possible. And not just factually impartial - but must be perceived as being impartial by those participating. If one has previous baggage, that becomes somewhat difficult.

Just a wweee bit of past experience dealing with this sort of thing. ;)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Just don't use a racially derogatory term to describe your car, or even have an opinion about the use of such a term... it will get deleted by the Bigots in charge here.

·
Corral Charter Member
2,020 Posts
Dude....seriously....chill out. It's not a big of a deal. Not even sort of.

·
Registered
131 Posts
to you......maybe not...
I really don't want to get into the impact of a very personal nature the use of this term is for me.

I stand by what I have said......

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
Just don't use a racially derogatory term to describe your car, or even have an opinion about the use of such a term... it will get deleted by the Bigots in charge here.
It was already explained to you where that name came from. However, you appear to be having some difficulty with comprehension.

You have called me a rather derogatory thing (bigot) and it clearly was your intent to do so. It was clearly not my intent to offend anyone with my choice of forum description.

Enjoy the vacation.

·
Blame Canada!!!!!!
7,654 Posts
It was already explained to you where that name came from. However, you appear to be having some difficulty with comprehension.

You have called me a rather derogatory thing (bigot) and it clearly was your intent to do so. It was clearly not my intent to offend anyone with my choice of forum description.

Enjoy the vacation.
:salute::salute: Thank you, People that take it way to serious and act like it destroy's their life have ruined this country!

·
Formerly LSNotch
840 Posts

Enjoy the vacation.
It's a shame that it ended like that. Anyways I posted a comment regarding Dave's post and wasn't expecting the situation to get any further.

People need to respect each other here as a person but like I mention before I am completely positive that Greg didn't named the forum to piss people off...it's almost incomprehensible to think that way.

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
to you......maybe not...
I really don't want to get into the impact of a very personal nature the use of this term is for me.
Let me be clear, you do not offend me, this is not about that.

Hmmm... You seem to be confused as to your own feelings. Well, now that you have the time to think it all over perhaps you'll develop a clear and concise understanding of what motivated you to post this.
What might have been more prudent, would have been for you to use the PM function and explain your position to me. I'd have probably simply changed the name. But you had to turn this into a soapbox moment, and insult me personally in the process.

Regarding All Cleveland's comments, please see the forum disclaimer. Think of this like the Politics section; nobody's forcing you to take part in the discussions, so stay out if it bothers you so much.

·
Administrator
53,617 Posts
... but like I mention before I am completely positive that Greg didn't named the forum to piss people off...it's almost incomprehensible to think that way.

No, indeed I did not.

Lest anyone doubt what I said:
http://www.yellowbullet.com/forum/showthread.php?t=147648

When I was on The Speed Channel with my old LX (FORD POWERED!) Scotty is the guy who stepped in front of my car as I was doing my burnout...

If Dave is so bent out of shape, perhaps he should go register on Yellow Bullet and post his feelings there... It would be interesting to say the least how it would go over with THAT crowd... ;)

·
Blame Canada!!!!!!
7,654 Posts
Well...ill be probably putting together some "LS1 Swap" threads for everything needed to convert a foxbody...etc..
Please Please Do!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I have never posted any details on my shop, pm'ed anyone any shop related information or even where I am located beyond SoCal area.

I just want to add to the knowledge info out there.

I will put together a good "How-To" article on swapping to a LS setup

·
Formerly LSNotch
840 Posts
I have never posted any details on my shop, pm'ed anyone any shop related information or even where I am located beyond SoCal area.

I just want to add to the knowledge info out there.

I will put together a good "How-To" article on swapping to a LS setup
+1 Please do so! I know what needs to be done but there are a lot of folks that don't have any idea of how easy it really is, even more with a carburated engine.

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
this is deff awesome ... i'm selling off all my 331 parts and starting a 6.0 ls LQ4 L92 head swap this winter . looking foward to getting some good tech advise on corral as always.

·
Registered
10,681 Posts
good stuff. i can see this being a GREAT section, if moderated properly, I know there will be people who don't agree with lsx swaps coming in here and voicing their opinion. Hopefully that will be taken care of in the rules for this section.

maybe we can also get someone to post up what heads are better, or maybe just a quick run down of the LSx engine family and what parts swap to what and make the most power.

:joy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts