Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like it says I'm thinking about changing to a 67bb turbo from on3. i currently have the 70mm right now but they say the 67bb spools allot faster. What would i need to change in order to do this? Does anybody know?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What i was trying to ask is would i need to get my car tuned for the second time or would the tune on it now work?

·
Registered
873 Posts
What i was trying to ask is would i need to get my car tuned for the second time or would the tune on it now work?

any time you change something that changes the air moving in and out of the motor, you want to get a retune

go with a pte-6768 ported s housing, and the biggest t4 hot side... it will make more power, and move more air then you wastegate can handle

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ok so i would need to tune the car after the knew turbo right? Would i need to up grade the injectors? I have 42 pounders now

·
Registered
753 Posts
Definetly retune especialy with a billet turbo,it moves more air eveywhere. When i did the swap from a pte cast 67 to the comp billet 67, I was running lean.

Injectors have nothign to do with actual power production they just govern the max power you can make before running out of fuel/injector. 42lb injectors shoul be good for around 550rwhp easy.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Awesome thank you for all the information and i think I'm going to go that route and get me a new turbo and tune the car once more

1 - 8 of 8 Posts