Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some Steeda Ultralite 2 wheels like in the photo. I prefer Satin finish but will consider chrome.
I'm very serious about possibly buying these wheels if they're available. Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
157 Posts
Thanks for the effort. I wish it was that easy. The first pic is NOT a ultralite wheel. It is a steeda pentastar and for a 05+ car. The other links are for the newer ultralite wheel for 05+ also. I have a 95 car. That being said, I have found a set of 17” ultralite II’s that the original poster is asking for. Respond to this post and I will give you the info!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the links ERStettin, no the first one is a Steeda Pentar and the others are the new ugly wagon wheels from Steeda.

Cigalla, I know what you mean. I've been looking for Ultralite 2's for about ten years.

Here are two photos. the first is the Pentar and one on the white Mustang is the Ultralite2. Any info on the ultralite would be helpful thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

I am looking for 17s and please send me the imfo cjgalla. Has the guy with the 2 17s and 2 18s have photos of his wheels ? Thanks

1 - 9 of 9 Posts