Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for any road course or auto x vids.

Also, I remember Sports Car Revolution on Speed Vision did a mustang gt as a road race project car. Wondering where i could find that...?

·
Registered
465 Posts
Check out the videos made by racer Gary Sheehan. Very good stuff, and some of the best footwork ever. Any search on his name should work. Try Speedvision.com - maybe they have that episonde on DVD. I'm sure glad NASCAR sseason is over - maybe speed will get back to some decent programming. =)

·
Registered
465 Posts
Skip Barber has a book by that title, does he have a video ? ( thats what Pathfinder is lookin for )

·
Registered
617 Posts
Ive got "Going Faster", it was filmed in 1987, kinda funny kinda old school but the info is valid, curves are still curves.
It follows along with the book well or it has so far. I'm only about 1/2 way done.

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
Are you looking specifically for Mustangs, or just any road course / auto-x vids? I've have some on my website, but they're primarily my Subaru, just a few Mustang vids. And what are you going to be using these for?

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts
And you could, you know, try a search using terms like vid* vids video in-car

·
Super Moderator
27,653 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Drudis: you should bring your car to Nelson Ledges Road Coarse in Garrettsville, Oh. We race in scheduled events and classes but also enjoy T&t/Fundays. Fundays are when you have the most fun b/c it's all day as long as your car can stand to go 2 1/4 miles at a time, lap after lap against you and your buddies.

If interested let me know and I will get you some info on dates and directions.

·
Registered
3,013 Posts
QUICKHORSE said:
Drudis: you should bring your car to Nelson Ledges Road Coarse in Garrettsville, Oh. We race in scheduled events and classes but also enjoy T&t/Fundays. Fundays are when you have the most fun b/c it's all day as long as your car can stand to go 2 1/4 miles at a time, lap after lap against you and your buddies.

If interested let me know and I will get you some info on dates and directions.
Sent me info and let me know [email protected] as I may schedule it in.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts