Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my chances are slim. I had Jamex springs on my old '92 and I loved the, and I would like a set for my '89.

If anybody has a set they're willing to part with, or knows where I can get a set, please let me know.

Thanks

Brian.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I have the 2" drop ones for the SN95. From what I understand, they are the same ones they sell for Fox mustangs. As a mater of fact, the shocks that came with them were listed for a Fox.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cgrant26 said:
I have the 2" drop ones for the SN95. From what I understand, they are the same ones they sell for Fox mustangs. As a mater of fact, the shocks that came with them were listed for a Fox.
Where did you get them? From my understanding, they do not sell them for Mustangs anymore.

I want a set bad.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I got them from a friend who bought them for his 95. He got them from some performance shop up in MN. He never installed them and ended up selling them to me instead. Also, your right. Jamex no longer sells springs for the Mustang.
I'd definately be keeping them if I were not switching to coilovers. Hell, I may even have the stickers that came with them still. :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts