Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
as the title says I need some speedline wheels to complete my replica. I have some custom billet 18" budnik wheels to trade if someone is interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
I've got a set that I may be willing to part with. Do you have any pics of your wheels? Mine have been off the car in the garage for about a yr. They're not perfect but still nice.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
do you have the center caps? are you interested in working something out for my wheels? as you can see here these wheels are $638 a piece
http://superbuytires.com/Budnik/Tiller Five/ and that's the cheapest I can find them
so my wheels alone cost almost $2600
you decide what kind of deal you want to work out and we'll go from there
P.S here is a pic of them on my car

please excuse the 4x4 look (no motor or tranny in the car)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Sorry no center caps. I ordered some from Saleen but when they got here, I ordered the wrong size.

Darn, I didn't expect your wheels to be so high dollar. Those are great looking and I'd love to have them, but really was only prepared to offer a trade.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
those look to be saleen wheels, not speedlines. theres a thread regarding the differences between the 2.
looking at them I thought they looked liked the same wheels that were on the 351's from 94-98.

those aren't the 99-04 wheels are they?

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
123 Posts
There are some sets of speedlines isted on e-bay if your interested. Id type in the links but it wont let me. Check them out on ebaymotors, seach saleen wheels. Good luck

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
More research, Photos of a Saleen. These are original Speedline wheels equipped on a 94-98 Saleen(Non SR). As you can see these are smoothwith no raised edges on the spokes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts