Ford Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a set of 4 Cobra R's, 5-lug, and with decent tires. I'd prefer 17x9, but (2) 17x9, and (2) 17x8 would be fine too. I'm in Nashville, and would easily drive a few hundred miles to pick-up.

These will be going on a '91 coupe with SN-95 axles, so I'll need to know the backspacing, or offset. Let me know the condition, finish, and centercap style too.

Thanks,
Mark

[email protected]

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm not familiar with your particular style. Send over a pic of the wheel if you have one: marklubbers#yahoo.com

Thanks

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They do look good on the Saleen. I'm going to keep looking for the traditional Cobra Rs for my coupe; it's a fairly plain looking animal, and I think the traditional Cobra R will be a better look for it.

I plan on checking out the SVTOA club in Nashville, so hopefully I'll see you around.

Thanks,
Mark

·
Registered
313 Posts
They do look good on the Saleen. I'm going to keep looking for the traditional Cobra Rs for my coupe; it's a fairly plain looking animal, and I think the traditional Cobra R will be a better look for it.

I plan on checking out the SVTOA club in Nashville, so hopefully I'll see you around.

Thanks,
Mark
No problem man! These are unique and takes someone for a taste for them. Good luck and hope to see you around.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts