1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
2,508 Posts
Since the track prep is bad, the only thing you can really do is work on suspension mods. 124 mph would be enough to get 10s on a decent track. Since your on a tropical island, the heat and humidity is probably hurting big time also. Swapping to slicks will help assuming you don't already have them.

·
Registered
7,142 Posts
Two things I see from the video. You need to try to get your shifting faster, and your engine is loading up with fuel bad. Improve these two things, and you will see your 10 second slip.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Two things I see from the video. You need to try to get your shifting faster, and your engine is loading up with fuel bad. Improve these two things, and you will see your 10 second slip.
x2 on shifting:rofl:. Yeah, gonna get re-tuned soon (found a vacuum leak AFTER tune) thats why its throwing black smoke. Already got some 10.5 slicks on too.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
What tire was on it? What air pressure? And WAY to big of a burnout............
28x10.5 ET Drag, 10 psi. I agree, need to cut down on burnout:blam:

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Start with at least 13.5 - 14 psi.
Really? That high? I used to run 12psi and it would spin. I'll try it again and see what it does.

·
Registered
613 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How about a K member to help with the weight transfer?
Sure! Just send a set to my address:rofl:J/K. Hopefully that will be in the future plans....

·
Registered
969 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts