1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I am selling off my turbonetics kit, with only dyno time
Turbonetics #880-15168-1

This kit is water and oil cooled.
But this kit has massive upgrades and makes over 800 to the wheels. The kit actually only has dyno time on it, nothing more. I am actually selling off all my performance parts as you will see in other threads. Since acquiring an 03 cobra that I have wanted for years. Anyway, on to the kit,

Precision Billet ball bearing"cea" unit 76mm capable of 1100hp
Powder coated black
60# seimans injectors
Sanded off turbonetics logo and polished to t/b
Upgraded spearco intercooler
Tial 44mm sport wastgate with 15psi spring
Raptor BOV
braided water banjo lines
braided oil feed line
Air/fuel bung welded in Right after exhaust
Turbo blanket
All header heat wrap already on pipes
-10 return line with oil pan fitting
you will need two brackets from turbonetics, one to hold the hot pipe bracket to the oil pan, and one relocate your collant tank. Other wise, this kit is as complete as can be.

As you can see, there are alot of upgrades on this kit.

The only modifications done to the kit is that I have put a turn down right at the tranny instead of running it out back, I do have the stainless steel Y to run to the back from the original kit, you would just have to weld the flange back on and cut off the down pipe.

Obviously, jegs sells the standard kit for 7k. And with all the "optional upgrades, it put it over 8k, but if you want to play, you gotta pay. I am asking 6k plus shipping, which will probably around 150. This is your chance to snatch up an awesome turbo kit that is ALMOST NEW for alot less. If you have any questions, please feel free to give me a call, 641-990-2096. Thanks, Tom
I have the name"2mchtoy" as that is what I go by on all the other sites. I have all positive feedback, look on s197forum and see.

Attachments

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not right now. I may end up doing a compund boost set up for the 03 cobra.

·
Registered
869 Posts
Would you be interested in a built 4r70w. Manual valve body, transbrake, shifter, circle d billet convertor, deep pan. All freshened up with 0 miles on it. I've got over $7000 in it. Let me know. Or if I can sell it real quick I'll get the turbo kit

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lol I just sold my ATI th400. i actually am looking for a power adder for my 03 cobra. Thanks though.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Will trade for a power adder for 03 cobra. or will make a deal for cash offers.

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still looking for trades for 03 cobra whipple or kenne bell

1 - 12 of 12 Posts