Ford Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im still waiting to finish my build and get my car back running again! Still waiting on the turbo kit from On3! Here is how the car is waiting right now! The car has been sitting like this since april when i ordered the kit

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hoping its shows up soon. I didnt want to give up my spot in king of the streets, for June 11.

·
Registered
130 Posts
damn...id be pissed if i was still waiting for my kit. Good thing i ordered up the Hellion kit instead. Hope ya get it soon

·
Registered
416 Posts
Shouldnt be much longer, I ordered my kit a couple weeks ago but the Master Power turbos were still back ordered at that point. No biggy. Hopefully it should be here in the next day or so im hoping. Good luck with finishing everything up. Car looks sick

·
Registered
31 Posts
i ordered a couple kits couple weeks back, an they shipped out this week, master power dicked chad around on the shipment of turbos. not much he can do about that.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yep got everything but the turbo. Thatas enough to get started. Thanks on 3 and I will have progress pics soon.

·
Authorized corral.net Advertiser
3,684 Posts
im gonna kill you ben

·
Registered
28 Posts
Nice! I see your in the Quad Cities as well! I'm planning on ordering a on 3 kit for my 3 valve. Let me know when you get it together! I'd appriciate it if I could take a look at the kit sometime before I buy, myself. I'll PM you my cell if you don't mind showing off your new turbo setup when shes installed?

:salute:

Jake

·
Registered
130 Posts
Nice! I see your in the Quad Cities as well! I'm planning on ordering a on 3 kit for my 3 valve. Let me know when you get it together! I'd appriciate it if I could take a look at the kit sometime before I buy, myself. I'll PM you my cell if you don't mind showing off your new turbo setup when shes installed?

:salute:

Jake

id talk to [email protected] Motorsports before you pull the trigger on that on3 kit for your 3v....

·
Registered
28 Posts
Can you tell me why? I spoke with him via email on another project and he sounds like a busy man. Does he have a better forced induction solution for similar money?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.